Friday, February 3, 2012

FREE FREE FREE - GET MDS FREE!


Beginning this month you can trial My Digital Studio Express for FREE.  It's an incredible program and you have seen me use it quite a bit.  You NOW can trial it for FREE!  Just go to my website to get it.  No strings attached.  We want everyone to see how great this program is.  It can be used to make photo scrapbooks, 3 dimensional projects, cards, tags, coupon books, valentines, cloth items, and so much more.  You also have FREE ACCESS to My Digital Studio website to see all of our great projects whether you purchase MDS or not.  The ideas there are just amazing!  You just go to the www.mydigitalstudio.nehttp://mydigitalstudio.net/t  It's that easy!

How do you get it?
You can download the software and access the free trial directly from my website (item 129600)
Just go to the store in the upper right hand corner and add this item.  It's FREE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment