Thursday, June 16, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Here's my father's day card.  Well, one of them.  I made 9 father's day cards and we are sending them to my father, my brothers who are JP's uncles, Bill's sister's husband - who is also JP's uncle - and a few other select men who mean a lot to us.  So this card is one of the cards I made and it features the stamp set The Open Sea.  I love this set and I love the colors used - night of navy, early espresso, cherry cobbler, river rock and more mustard.  This is a great stamp set that I also used for retirement cards, for good luck cards, birthdays, bon voyages, and so much more.
JP signed all of the cards.  We used stamps from Word Play stamp set inside all of the cards.  He signed not only his name but Moochie and Luigi's names also!

No comments:

Post a Comment