Friday, June 10, 2011

MY NIECE GRADUATES FROM 8th GRADE TODAY!

Just wanted to say congratulations to my niece Graceann.  She is graduating from 8th grade today. I hope to post a photo later today of her in her cap and gown. I'm so proud of her.  She is an amazing young lady who has a lot of potential!  Congratulations!


This is the card I made for her.  I used a retired SU! stamp set called In the Stars. It was perfect for this card! I just realized I didn't put a diploma on the card.  I think I'm going to add one!



Here's the inside of the card.
This is the envelope.
Just an FYI, my niece is a star softball pitcher.  She is going to be on an All-Star High School team and eventually a college and Pro team.  She is that good!

Until today, she was all star pitching for St. Catherine's in Cedar Grove, NJ.  She has had a lot of shut outs and strike outs and a lot of no hit innings!

No comments:

Post a Comment