Friday, June 24, 2011

CRABBY?

I'm scrapbooking and loving it!  I can't believe the number of pages I'm getting done.  Haven't shown them all to you, but eventually I will.  I found a SU! scrapbook kit from 2 years ago in my stash that still had some pieces to it.  At the same time, I found this photo of JP at the Science Center.  Then an idea was born and I went with it.  I love our SU! scrapbook kits because they contain really great designer papers, textured card stock, and card stock stickers.  Everything here is SU! except for the punch I used to make the crab and the die cutter to cut out the words crabby and not me!  I put this page in a frame that you can change out your pages for display.  I'm going to take this display holder to work and put some different pages in it from time to time.  It is very inspiring to me.

 If you look closely, you can see JP in front of a display crab.  Click on the picture to see it enlarged.

No comments:

Post a Comment