Friday, June 17, 2011

PRETTY POSTAGE CARD AND A BRAND NEW SU! PUNCH

Oh I'm super excited about a BRAND NEW LACE RIBBON BORDER PUNCH that is available July 1st from SU!.   This is amazing.  I love how innovative SU! is.  Lots of new things coming out and I'll have a lot to show you over the next several weeks.  I used the stamp set Pretty Postage from the New SU! Summer Mini Catalog for this stamp set.  We also have a new Postage Stamp Punch as well.  So Yeah for SU!  I'll have the new punch at my classes next week, so if you can come to either one of them, you'll get a chance to try it out firsthand!
And here is the inside of the card using a BRAND NEW HOSTESS BIRTHDAY STAMP - HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES -set that will also be available July 1st!
I also want to show you how I used the Paper Lace Border Punch on my party favors for my sister's Baby Shower.  I love how you can use this lace border on more than just cards and scrapbooks.  You can use it on paper crafts as well! 

These had pastel colored Hershey chocolates inside these little stork packages.  They were a hit at the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment