Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SUMMER STYLE CARDS FROM LAST WEEK's CLASS

My goodness me.  I forgot to post the cards from my last class last Tuesday - the Summer Style 1 class.  We used stamp sets from the New SU! summer Mini catalog. All of the cards were originally designed by my upline Janet Wakeland - team leader for the Remarkable stampers.  I made all of the cards at her home last month and this was a class to go!  I just had to prep everything.  I loved all of the cards and just had to share with my stampers!  They loved the class. Below2 cards we made in class using the stamp set Summer Splash! 

By the way...there is a Summer Card Class on June 21st.  The cards from that class will be completely different from these cards.  So if you attended class last week, you will have a brand new class next time.  The class on the 21st repeats on the 23rd.  Please RSVP today!
I love this stamp set.  I also like the use of the Designer Paper pads.  They are such an awesome deal.  You get all of the colors in a color group and several designs of the paper. Shown below are the Brights, but you can get a dsp pack in any of the color groups.

SU! Designer Series papers are absolutely beautiful and use SU! palette of colors and original images. Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, card stock, and stamped images. It also covers On Board chipboard beautifully.

■ 12" x 12"
■ 40 sheets per package (4 each of 2 double-sided designs in 10 colors)
■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! art
■ Coordinates with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Collection colors
■ Acid and lignin free


Notice I also used dazzling diamonds glitter on this card and my Big Shot for embossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment