Monday, June 6, 2011

NEW STAMPIN UP! STAMP SET - ON THE GROW

I got really excited about this stamp set -On the Grow -at the last Remarkably Hot Retreat.  Our leader - Janet Wakeland - had some super cool samples done with this set.  It is relatively inexpensive, so I had to order it!  This is my first sample that I originally designed.  I used some die cuts to accent the stamp which I stamped in basic black ink and then water colored with my aquapainters and watercolor crayons.  I used some of the in colors (watercolor crayon in colors 2010-2011) which are actually now for sale at a reduced price in my online store.  You need to get these now at the discounted price.  The price goes up July 1st.


Click on any of the photos to see the samples up close.  Also...of note...the envelope and the inside of the card use the stamp set Bold Blossom. It is another new SU! set.  It was in the Spring Mini catalog and it has made it's way to the Summer Mini Catalog also.  It is a great set to use with our new Triple Punches.

If you look at this close up, you can see that I added some tiny miniature pearls by SU!  These accent the center of the flowers in such an amazing way.  The recipient of this card - in this case - my mom- will be so excited to know I thought a lot of her to add these accents!

Here's the inside of the card using the stamp set Bold Blossom.  I love the butterflies and daisy and the sentiment is perfect for my mom who is my best friend!
 
More Summer Mini samples and more Last Chance samples coming soon!

Remember to check out the retiring accessories list and the Decor Elements list (links are on the right hand side of my blog). Some of these are in limited quantities.  They are going fast. Also...some of these items are significantly discounted.  Order directly from my website or email me.

1 comment:

  1. Someone asked if I had used new colors on this card. I used 2010 - 2011 in colors. The pastels and the watercolor crayons for some colors are being repackaged so they are on sale in my online store.

    ReplyDelete