Friday, June 3, 2011

SAMPLES USING LAST CHANCE SU!

I'm so sorry to see some of my favorite stamp sets go on the last chance list.  I am going to make sure that I purchase the ones that I want and that includes the wheels which usually go the fastest.  I really want the railroad wheel and the choo choo set for scrapbooking and I have lots of nephews to make cards for.  My sister is having a boy baby in the summer so I know it is going to be worth it to have it.  I ordered the wheel asap because I know I can easily miss out on that.  The choo choo train is on my next order.  That said...please look at the last chance list of accessories and wheels, papers and such.  When the stock on those are depleted, they are gone for good.   Stamp sets can be ordered through June 30th.


Today I want to share with you 2 samples...both use the retiring designer paper Sweet and Sour.  I love this specialty paper.  We used it at Linda Murphy's home for candlelight stamping.  The papers are just gorgeous.  The first card uses that paper and the sizzlet butterflies as well as some ivory satin ribbon.  Inside of the card I used the retiring stamp set Always.  I love that set.  The bird is beautifully created and the sentiments inside the set really have emotional quality that speaks deeply.  There are some nice flowers in the set as well.


This second card uses another piece of the same designer paper - sweet and sour.  The stamp set I used is Dream Garden which is also retiring. This is so delicate and feminine.  Surely a great stamp set to create some nice cards and projects.  You can purchase all of these stamps and supplies in my online store.

Although not seen here, I did go back afterwards to add dazzling diamonds glitter to the flowers in her dress and the bird and the Chinese writing. It really made the card look special. The ribbon is SU! rose red seam binding that goes perfectly with the colors in the dsp.

No comments:

Post a Comment