Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PRETTY POSTAGE - CARD FROM RECENT CLASS

We made this card at our last class.  It was a favorite of most.  It uses the stamp set Pretty Postage and the NEW postage stamp punch!  EXCLUSIVE to SU!  The colors used are wild wasabi and blushing bride.  Even the envelope has the postage on it.
The card stock base is textured.  it really is a nice way to upgrade the card.  The ribbon coordinates with our IN COLORS.
Our motto for our stamping group is to think happy thoughts!  I love this sentiment!

This is another version of the card using the thanks stamp in the set!
This sentiment on the inside and also on the envelope is from Heard From the Heart stamp set.  I love the script.
The postage stamp punch is really cool.  Look how we made our own postage!
Oh, and here is a photo of my very good friend Sandi Haertig who made her card a birthday card.
So cool Sandi.  This set really has a lot of possibilities, but what I like the most is that you can make cool postage art for your envelopes and cards!

I forgot to pull my camera out for the last 2 classes.  You know I usually photograph those who come and then they go on my blog.  Well, at the last minute, I remembered and Sandi was still at my house, so she got photographed.  I actually took this with my iphone camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment