Thursday, June 9, 2011

THANKS CARD FOR MY FRIEND LISA

I've been trying to keep up with all of the cards that I need to send to friends, coworkers, and family.  My good friend Lisa gave me a really neat gift the other day.  I wanted to make sure I thanked her.  Here is the card I made and sent to her.  I used some smooch spritz in Vanilla on the card.  The card stock is so saffron and whisper white.  I haven't pulled that color out in some time.  I used some designer paper and punches I had in my stash!

 The sentiment inside the card is from the stamp set Herb Expressions!
And finally my envelope. Do you like the inking of you stamp?  Lisa's blog is Ink Chatter so Inking of you is perfect for her.


Lisa should have received the card yesterday or it's on it's way to her house today.  Hope you like it Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment