Thursday, June 23, 2011

ALMOST$100,000 DONATED TOWARD THE NICU

This past Sunday - Father's day - we had our annual 5K run to benefit the NICU.  I'm so excited that the Foundation has raised almost $100,000 of which the proceeds will go to the NICU.  Here are some photos from the day!  I took lots of family photos but didn't want to post without letting families know so I will just post some of the team and then there is a photo of me with Denise Koch - local newscaster from WJZ in Baltimore who supports this race every year.  She is always the Emcee and she does such a phenomenal job. 
I didn't get everyone, but I did get some of us.  The T shirts were donated by one of our grateful parents.  We will be selling these shirts in the NICU with 100% of the money going to the NICU!

Denise, thank you so much for coming out each year and doing such a fabulous job!
Thanks everyone who supported us this year.  My good friend Sandi Haertig also came out to the race.  She has a busy schedule but still found time to come. She took all of the photos of me in them! Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment