Saturday, June 18, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MDS STYLE

I wanted to share the MDS card I had printed by SU! for my dad.  I sent him a personalized card that I created digitally.  Last month SU! had a great sale on printing and I took advantage of it.  I printed cards and scrapbook pages. The pages are already inexpensive to print for the quality you get, but with the special going on, I thought "why not take advantage of it?"  Let me  tell you that the print quality is really superb!  The colors are spot on! And the cardstock they use is really nice.  The card also comes with a very good quality envelope at no extra charge.

The front of this card is actually I premade digital card that I purchased as a digital download.  I didn't like the original colors so I changed mine to more of the blue tones.  I think the original card was brown.

This is the back of the card.  The inside had some really cool things I typed and had printed. I wrote my dad
some really nice sentiments.  I'm going to keep that private for now, but here is the back of the card.  I love the all in the family digitally stamped on this card.  Not only is Moochie there, but Luigi is also.

My dad phoned me yesterday that he received the card.  He loved it!  My dad usually is very quiet and doesn't say much in regards to cards.  However, he really liked this one and made a point to let me know.  I purchased MDS for my dad so I'm hoping this will give him some incentive to do more digital creations. He does make a digital calendar of the entire family each year for us for Christmas, and he's printed his own digital cards and books and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment