Sunday, June 5, 2011

DEFINE YOUR LIFE AND ALPHABET ON LAST CHANCE LIST, SIGH!

Two of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin Up! are Define Your Life and the Coordinating Alphabet.  SU! recently listed the Last Chance List.  Both stamps are on it.  Sigh!

I will definitely be keeping these.  They are really cool stamps and are great for card making, crafts, and scrap booking.  I did a whole scrapbook (12 by 12) using all of the definitions - A to Z!  I would encourage anyone interested in either of these to purchase them before June 30th when they retire.

My upline recently sent a challenge to use a last chance stamp set in a new way.  I knew exactly which stamp set I was going to use and it was the Define Your Life.  I coordinated it with our new Nautical designer papers and the stamp set The Open Sea which is in the NEW SUMMER MINI CATALOG!




The stamp I chose was the Jj and the J definition - Journey.  I think this definitely coordinates with the Nautical line by SU!  I didn't make this card for any one particular person.  I will say it for awhile and be inspired by it.  Have you ever done that?  I think this card would be great for a husband, brother, coworker, and could be used for inspiration, encouragement, retirement, birthday, almost anything.

Here's the inside of the card.  The ship is from The Open Sea.  The pattern behind it is from another one of the stamps I will miss that is on the Last Chance List - Teahouse.  I don't think I got to use it much this year.  This is another one of the stamp sets I'm going to keep in my stash.  It works so well as a background for so many things. 



FYI - colors used - Night of Navy and Whisper White Card stock.  DSP - Nautical Expedition, Ink - Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment