Monday, June 13, 2011

SNOW MUCH FUN - UPCOMING SU!

About a week or so ago I was at my upline's home - Janet Wakeland - and she had some of the new stamps, inks, papers, etc., that will be released July 1 by SU!  Demonstrators may preorder select SU! product and create samples that they may share in anticipation of the new catalog.  Although I cannot show the actual stamp set yet, I can show you the stamped images on cards or crafts I create.  This is one of the new stamp sets coming out, and just in time for Christmas in July!  It's called Snow Much Fun.  I used some of our new In Colors that will be out in the 2012-2013 year.
 I think these little birds and the snowman are adorable.  The newest in color I used on this card is the lighter blue called Pool Party, (this new in color is similar to another color we had awhile ago called soft sky and a little less like cool caribbean, remember those?) The darker blue is pacific point which was reintroduced last year.  There are several other new In Colors SU! will be introducing soon.  Watch for them.

I love the Christmas tree.  By the way...the new in colors used on this card are calypso coral and lucky limeade.



No comments:

Post a Comment