Saturday, May 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON LIBERTO

I did a variation of this card in an earlier post. I loved the design so much that I used a similar one for my friend Sharon's birthday card. Sharon's birthday is May 30th which is also my wedding anniversary. I'll post Sharon's card today, so I can post something else on the 30th. Sharon is a good friend of mine who several years ago left the hospital to go work for Hospice. She is a great RN and I'm glad that I still get to stamp with her from time to time.
On the cover of this card, I stamped some Vintage Vogue, a stamp set that was in the spring mini catalog which is still available for purchase even though most of the other items in the mini catalog have retired. I used melon mambo, summer sun and only orange ink colors. All but Melon Mambo are retiring on June 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment