Monday, May 24, 2010

GORGEOUS SUNSET MARCO ISLAND

We are back from the trip of our lives. Bill, JP and I went to Marco Island Florida last Weds and we are finally back home in Baltimore. Oh, what a grand time. The best sunsets in the world are here and of course the best beach. Here are some photos we took last night as the sun was setting. More photos from the trip in a later post and more great samples of SU! this week.

We got these matching shirts a few years ago at Marco. They had them again this year
but totally different colors. I like the blue we bought a few trips ago. Hope we can get back to Marco next year or the year after for sure. It is absolutely my most favorite vacation spot. I hope some day to call it my home!


This photo above looks upside down, but let me reassure you that it is right side up. The sun was setting below the clouds here.
Oh, I can't wait to scrapbook these!

No comments:

Post a Comment