Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH

Here's another Tropical Party card. I had this card precut from a Fall class and wanted to use it up. I therefore, turned it into a summer card. I used Tropical Party again since I had that stamp set out and went to town stamping and embossing. Do you know what embossing folder I used? Of course you do...it is the new square lattice embossing folder for the Big Shot, exclusive to Stampin Up! That means you can only get this folder from SU! The card stock base is soft suede (so too is the ribbon) and the other card stock is crushed curry and very vanilla. I used a variety of bold bright colors for the stamping.
This is my colorful envelope! Remember to order your retiring card stock, inks, markers, and all before June 30th. But don't wait too long. SU! is not making any new card stock in the retiring colors, so if you want some colors in a color retiring, get it before it is gone. Some card stock will be replaced with textured card stock which I love, but once that is gone, it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment