Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FOLDED PAPER FRAME TECHNIQUE

KATIE FORD "WOWS" US
WITH ANOTHER TECHNIQUE CARD
I would be remiss if I did not post this gorgeous technique card that my down line Katie Ford demonstrated for our group just before I left for the SU! cruise. Katie did the folded paper frame card. I have been wanting to show this technique to our stamping group for a long time and I'm glad Katie suggested it. Katie used the razzleberry lemonade designer series paper and crushed curry card stock. The ribbon is dotted Bermuda Bay and certainly accents the card. The stamp set is the Awash with Flowers that was an exclusive sneak peek set in April. But don't worry if you didn't get the stamp set yet. It is going to be out July 1st with the new SU! idea book and catalog. The flowers were made with the poppin pastels technique - one that Laurie Gatton demonstrated to us about a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment