Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TROPICAL PARTY THANK YOU

As many of you know from my post the other day, I was just down in Marco Island, Florida for a conference for work. Oh, it was lovely there. Well, just before I left, I wanted to make my next door neighbor a Thank You card. She and her husband are so good to us. Whenever we go away, they watch out for our newspaper and our mail and my precious SU! deliveries via UPS. This is the card I made them. I used the Tropical Party stamp set. Isn't this coconut just too adorable? I ran the melon mambo card base and the coconut through the square lattice embossing folder for texture. Loving it! And then I colored all with my stampin write markers. Finished it off with crystal effects and I punched out little flowers with the new mini punches from the SU! mini catalog. They are just too cute and they compliment a stamp set called itty bitty bits and there are clear tiny buttons to go with them that we will be using in class soon!
Here's the inside of my card and the envelope. Notice how I used a great tropical green color called gable green and the smaller flowers in only orange. Both of those colors are retiring June 30th, but selling out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment