Friday, May 28, 2010

BARELY BANANA AND NIGHT OF NAVY ARE A GREAT COMBO

Here's a no stamping card front. I had fun the other day, just embossing my card stock and dsp. Barely Banana and Night of Navy sure do look good together. I'm going to miss Barely Banana. Thankfully Night of Navy is staying! Similar to the card I made the other day is this one. I also punched a 5 petal flower punch and ran it through the square lattice embossing folder, just like the barely banana card stock. I used one of the brads I got for FREE with the SU! promotion this month (only a few more days left!) for the center of the flower.
Now, I did stamp the inside of the card. How could I not? I love to stamp! I used my new stamp set Elements of Style on the inside. I love this hummingbird! I also put a little glimmer on the inside using some vanilla smooch spray! Oh....we'll be using that new shimmer glitz spray at class a lot more and I'll have a sample from last night's class using the smooch. Wait til you see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment