Saturday, May 15, 2010

MY SWAP CARD FOR REMARKABLE MEETING TODAY

I'm off to the Remarkables Team Meeting today in York, Pa. Janet Wakeland our leader has invited Robin Merriman to come speak to us. I'm sure she will be very inspiring. I wasn't going to do a swap card because I've been all swapped out (was in 4 swaps last month) but at the last minute I couldn't resist. I only made 20 to swap. I'm really into this new square lattice embossing folder and embossing everything under the sun, so that is what I used.
This is a group shot of the 20 "fanned out!" My card stock colors are really rust (retiring June 30th), bermuda bay (also retiring - one of the 2009-2o1o "in colors"- and ultra smooth white. The rust and the bermuda bay card stock pieces were embossed with the dotted embossing folder. The white is the new square lattice folder. So cool. The sentiment is from the new stamp set Watercolor Trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment