Friday, May 14, 2010

ANOTHER SQUARE LATTICE EMBOSSED CARD

I made this card before the card in the post below for Paulette's birthday. I fell in love with the Big Shot Square Lattice Die, so I'm using it like crazy. I embossed the really rust dsp using the embossing folder and then also punched some blossoms like the card below. Really Rust is another retiring color from SU! so if you are short on supply of this color, get it now before it is gone. The brad in the center is from my vanilla hodge podge kit. Such a cool accent. Oh, and the sentiment is from a new stamp set from the summer mini catalog called watercolor trio. I love the look of the layered blossoms. By the way, the card stock base color is Creamy Caramel and it is also a retiring color this June.

No comments:

Post a Comment