Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"WOW" CRUISE CARD SWAP 2010

ELEMENTS OF STYLE - NEW STAMP SET
Just before I headed down to Puerto Rico to sail away for the SU! CRUISE to the Southern Caribbean, I participated in Cindy Peterson's Wow Card Swap. There were 25 participants and these are the first batch of cards that I wanted to show you. They all use the SU! set Elements of Style which is a BRAND NEW stamp set in the BRAND NEW Summer Mini Catalog. If you haven't received yours yet, go ahead and click on the link over on the right of this blog and view it. It is fabulous. This first card above was created by Kristina Koch. She used the cracked glass technique and also used the new embossing folder by SU!
This next card is just as gorgeous. Jane White did a fabulous job on this one!
This one above is by Betty Weisbrich and uses bravo burgundy and garden green inks and card stock colors.
I really love this new set and how Kelly Acheson put it together. She used the groom specialty paper and it really made this card elegant!
This last card is by Tiffany Bauer and I love how she attached the mini tag with a tiny safety pin. So clever. I'm not sure if you can tell, but she did highlight the flowers with dazzling diamonds glitter by SU!

I have quite a few more swaps to share as well as some cruise photos. Watch for them in the coming days!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Maria for the kind words on my card! My last name is actually Wike, not White. It was a great swap, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete