Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'M IN FLORIDA TODAY

In honor of my trip to Marco Island Florida today, I decided to use Florida Marlins colors on this card I designed before heading down here. I'm using Bermuda Bay, Only Orange and Whisper white card stock. All but whisper white is retiring, so hurry, don't delay...SU! is selling out of these colors fast. The card base of Bermuda Bay is actually textured paper which I really love. I put the only orange card stock behind the palm tree through my square lattice embossing folder (ok, you all really know how much I love that folder, right?). The paper is new dsp in the mini catalog which compliments this stamp set really well. I'll be in Marco for a couple of days at the SAN conference for work. Oh, they send me such nice places sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment