Monday, May 3, 2010

PINK PIROUETTE RETURNING JULY 2010

I'm so excited that Pink Pirouette is coming back to the SU! family of colors. I love that shade of Pink and it goes so well with so many other colors. At Convention 2 years ago, I made this adorable little card holder using the stamp sets Eastern Blooms, Priceless, and Flight of the Butterfly.
These cards and envelopes are so easy and quick to make. Think teacher and secretary gifts as it is that time of the year.
The words in this set are wonderful and I love how they squiggle like in this pattern.
I added a little tangerine tango to this butterfly's daisy pattern. This is another returning color. Yeah!
SU! sells these note cards and envelopes in packages pre-scored and ready to be stamped. Such a convenience for us busy stampers - item 107311 $5.95 for a package of 20!!! And while I made the pink pirouette container from a pattern, you could easily die cut it from the Big Shot Die Fancy Favor #115965 $39.95.

Pink Pirouette and Tangerine Tango return July 1st 201o, but many of my stamping buddies already have these colors since they were in colors a few years ago. You can certainly get a jump on the new idea book and start using them again now!

No comments:

Post a Comment