Monday, May 17, 2010

REMARKABLE GARDEN PARTY

Saturday, some of my team mates and I joined other Remarkables for a Remarkable Team Meeting. Our leader Jan Wakeland asked each table to design a centerpiece that would be judged and the first place winners would win new SU! product. My team won and this is the winning centerpiece. Kelly made this bag using the scallop square Big Shot die and Denim. We all contributed in some way to the table whether it was making handmade flowers or baking or designing - it was a real group effort. Our winning theme was a Garden Party.
I brought cookies and we put them in this basket from Kathy Winland. Note that the flower is die cut with fun fabric and the Big Shot.
Kathy Winland brought this little inch worm and made everyone a potted plant she designed. She is so clever!
My bouncy frog was a big hit and he just happened to bounce himself right into the cookies.
We all dressed up in either yellow or white shirts and jeans. We had fabric flower pins and hand designed straw hats. Nancy and Kelly are smiling here.
And here is Katie and Paulette. Katie made butterflies and Paulette made flowers.
This is Kelly's hat. She did an amazing job!
This is the straw hat that Kathy Winland designed for me. Can you see all the punched pals she made for me?
I love all of her little critters and the butterfly punched pansies too!
Lisa Chattergee was busy typing up all of the team notes from the meeting. We get very carefully detailed notes of all that was said and I'm glad because Jan had a guest speaker - Robin Merriman who was just delightful and filled with great suggestions.
Nancy made these gloves for everyone. Really adorable.
I snapped this photo of Sherry Shodt who was also at our team table. She looked just as lovely as all of the other ladies. Jan took a group photo of our table so when I get that I'll be sure to post it.

What did we win? Oh, we each will receive a pack of Presto Paper from the new SU! mini catalog.

2 comments:

  1. another great share of pix...Robin Merriman's blog had exciting ones, too; what a great way to spend a Sat. with friends & fellowship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, love the bag with all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete