Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NO STAMPING TODAY, WHAT?

All I've done this past week is brag about that new square lattice embossing folder, right? Well, I went nuts yesterday making tons of cards with that folder. I love the look. And...this particular card is not stamped at all. Each piece is embossed with the folder. For the flower, I used the 5 flower petal punch, boho blossoms punch and the new mini punches from the summer mini catalog. I put all except the mini punch through the embossing folder as well.

I just love this color combination. Luckily Melon Mambo is staying on when we transition to the new Idea book, but except for whisper white, all of these other colors are going. They are bermuda bay, apricot appeal, and only orange. If there are any particular colors you love, order them now from SU! as they are selling out and you will only pay premium pricing if you wait til they are gone. You can always order from my website or email me an order. If you are local, you are in luck...I have an order going in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment