Sunday, May 16, 2010

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH

Recently, I went on the SU! cruise to the Southern Caribbean that I earned. It was an awesome trip. Can you tell from the look on my son's face in the photo? Well, I'm in the process of scrapbooking that trip and I'm hoping to do a lot of it in My Digital Studio. And what better time to get started than this month which is National Scrapbooking Month. This page was so quick and easy to do that I had it done probably in less than 15 minutes. Isn't it great to be able to create this quickly? You can do it too. If you would love to purchase a copy of this program which is amazing in all it can do for your scrapbooking...please email me. I recently held a FREE classs in MDS and I'm willing to spend time with any locals to go over the program. We will hopefully be doing another scrapbooking class in June or July for Digital Scrapbooking. It is just way too cool and the great thing is that I can print these out and put them in my scrapbook or I can print a book. I can also share pages by email too. Makes it nice when you have over 10 family members to share with. Look for more digital sharing from me soon! And...if you purchase MDS this month you will get FREE BRADS - see link on right side of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment