Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BRAND NEW SU! FROSTY FRIENDS

This is a brand NEW SU! stamp set coming out tomorrow in the STAMPIN UP! HOLIDAY Catalog called FROSTY FRIENDS.  Actually, it's a single stamp you can purchase.  I think these little snowmen are so cute.  I CASED this card almost exactly from the Holiday Catalog.  Note that I did emboss the cherry cobbler card stock with the SU! EMBOSSING FOLDER called STRIPES.  And...I actually made the stripes go diagonal.  Really cool.  I saw this done by another demonstrator and thought it was really neat, so I did it on this card.  I water colored the snowmen as well.
I used the edgelits die by SU! to die cut the curve and then attached another die cut that I cut with the NEW Finishing Touches Edgelit.  Also NOTE that I embossed the pool party card stock with the NEW DELICATE DESIGNS embossing folder.  It's these little touches that really make a card.  I also added cherry cobbler SU! twine, which was also on the cased card.

AND....Look at the CHRISTMAS stamp.  It's a SHELLI GARDNER EXCLUSIVE to SU! called SEASONAL SAYINGS.  I can't wait to show you this entire set.  It's just AWESOME.  I stamped it in CHERRY COBBLER and then water colored the words CHRISTMAS.  This is certainly a cool card you can send to friends and relatives this coming Holiday Season.  It is CHRISTMAS IN JULY so I am glad to show you a few CHRISTMAS CARDS.

SU! HOLIDAY MINI...BRING IT ON!
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your project has been chosen for the Blog finds of the day on 8/2. If you would like to see the other projects chosen please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly honored. Thank you so much Kelly!

    ReplyDelete