Thursday, July 26, 2012

SU HOLIDAY MINI - SNEAK PEEK - FRIGHTENING FELINE

I just had to have this FRIGHTENING FELINE stamp by SU!  I probably have more than enough Halloween stamps, but I can never really have enough.  I love HALLOWEEN!  When I saw this stamp in the new HOLIDAY catalog by SU! I knew I had to preorder it (perk of being a demonstrator is to be able to order some items the month before they are officially released).  SU! also has some new STICKY BACK GOOGLIE EYES and they were perfect for this cat.  I embossed the stamped image with whisper white embossing powder, then with sponge daubers I swirled the colors for the background. The base card stock is embossed with the SU! CHEVRON embossing folder which is BRAND NEW. And...the grey and black striped ribbon is BRAND NEW in the HOLIDAY catalog as well.  Wait til you see this catalog. This was my card for an organized swap from Stampin Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment