Thursday, July 19, 2012

TOXIC TREATS - SU! SNEAK PEEK

My friend Lisa and I went up to Janet Wakeland's Stampworld last Friday and created with ALL NEW SU! HOLIDAY catalog stamps and papers.  Janet designed this great HALLOWEEN CARD using the stamp set TOXIC TREATS.  I love this card!  I also love the BRAND NEW SHAPED TULLE that is in the catalog.  There are several new colors.
Look at the background.  It's a really cool wheel that doesn't need to be used for just HALLOWEEN.  It's an all purpose wheel.called ETRUSCAN ELEGANCE.  I can see a lot of great cards and projects being made with this.  As for the TOXIC TREATS stamp.  I wasn't sure I was going to get any more HALLOWEEN stamps, but I will be getting this set.  Who am I kidding?  I LOVE HALLOWEEN.  Note that this was die cut with our NEW FRAMELITS - APOTHECARY ART.  I'll be demonstrating these framelits at RITA's house in August.  Hope you can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment