Saturday, July 7, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIAO-HUI LIN

One of my best friends - Hsiao hui Lin - has a birthday coming up!  I am thrilled for her.  She is such a sweet and kind person and deserves only the BEST!  I wanted to make her a fun but special birthday card.  I just bought BRAND NEW SU! framelits called FLORAL FRAMES.  I die cut these and embossed them with my SU! BIG SHOT.  These are the melon mambo and whisper white flowers.  SO COOL! Love the framelits.  We used these at my class this past Tuesday night and I'll need to have a future post showing what we made.  But you get the idea of how these cut in the card I made below for Hsiao hui.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the NEW BANNERS stamp set and I die cut it with the banners framelits.  The background card stock is pool party that I heat embossed with the dots large stamp wheel by SU! and tempting turquoise embossing powder.  The pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon is also SU!  The little girl with cupcake is not SU!  but was so adorable and I colored her and glittered her with markers and our SU! dazzling details glitter glue.

Have a wonderful Birthday Hsiao hui!

No comments:

Post a Comment