Sunday, July 22, 2012

JANET WAKELAND - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I want to wish my wonderful upline JANET WAKELAND, a very happy birthday.  She's on her way home from the SU! convention and she is just super awesome.  Janet, enjoy your day.

This is the BIRTHDAY CARD I made for Janet and presented to her last week.
 I stamped and hand cut the sunflower that was stamped with the NEW SUMMER STARFRUIT in color by SU!  I also added the birthday sentiment and lots of crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter.  In the center of the flower is a matching dimensional DAHLIA -in summer starfruit.  So cool - this new embellishment from SU!
I know Janet LOVES MDS, so in honor of her and in honor of the BRAND NEW MDS 2 coming out (AUGUST 1st!  whoo hoo!) ...I did an insert in MDS for the inside.  I love this.  This insert was printed on SU! ultrasmooth cardstock which is really cool to print on, from my own CANON printer.

Of course I had to hand stamp the envelope for Janet!  I used a BRAND NEW HOSTESS BIRTHDAY stamp for the sentiment and the NEW NOTABLE ALPHABET for Janet's name which I highlighted with crystal effects.  I LOVE this NEW ALPHABET! The flowers are from Betsy's Blossoms, and the other sayings are from a hostess set from last year.  After I stamped these and photographed the envelope, I went back to the flowers and highlighted them with a white gel pen. Wish I had taken a photo of the final envelope design, it looked way cool!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET, HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT HOME AND ENJOY YOUR DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment