Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HEART OF CHRISTMAS AND ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES - SU! HOLIDAY MINI SNEAK PEAK

I just received my preorder from SU! for the NEW SU! HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG.  I'm super excited.  You should be receiving your mini catalogs soon. And WATCH YOUR MAIL...they are NOT MINI catalogs!  They are large - the same size as the regular IDEA BOOK and there are 40 pages!  That means there is so much to choose from.  I am participating in a Non-Convention Goers Swap over at STAMPIN CONNECTION and wanted to share one of my cards for the CHRISTMAS SWAP.  Here's the card front using an MDS download for the DSP called CANDLELIGHT CHRISTMAS.
Banners are really in so I cut the dsp to be a banner.  I embossed the background with the SU! HOUNDSTOOTH embossing folder and the green background with DOTS.  The ornaments are layered with dimensionals and then highlighted with crystal effects.  There is a rhinestone right in the center of the ornament.  I used a black taffeta ribbon for the tie around the ribbon and added a MERRY tag. Very Vanilla complements it all.

Here is the inside of the greeting card.
The inside greeting is a BRAND NEW STAMP from the SU! holiday catalog called HEART OF CHRISTMAS.  I love this greeting and it's really inexpensive.  I can see this being used on inside or outside of cards, even on envelopes.

It's not too soon to start your CHRISTMAS CRAFTING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment