Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA MURPHY

My dear friend Linda Murphy celebrated her birthday this past Sunday - July 8th.  I would be remiss if I didn't wish her a happy one  This is the card I sent her last week.  I heard she was without power after the bad storms that hit the east coast a little over a week ago.  Reminds me of the time that we had a wind storm and it left her without power on a night that we had a SU! workshop.  We had to work by candlelight.  Too funny!
I made this card by embossing BRAND NEW SU! DESIGNER PAPER called FLORAL DISTRICT.  I just love these poppies.  The paper is embossed using the fancy fan folder which is also BRAND NEW.  The happy birthday banner is also NEW.  New stamps and framelits.  I also used some rhinestones at either end of the sentiment.
The designer paper strip at the bottom of this inside is the back of the poppy paper.  Both sides are so pretty.  The sentiment is from the SU! stamp set BRING ON THE CAKE!


Hope your birthday was fabulous LINDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment