Monday, July 2, 2012

NEW CARD AND TWO INTRODUCTORY MDS VIDEO

I wanted to share with you an easy INTRO to MDS VIDEO and a quick card that I made in MDS.  Believe it or not, this card literally took my 30 seconds.  The reason it was so quick was because the card was a premade card that I have in My Digital Studio.  It's called AUTUMN ELEMENTS. All I needed to do was call it up. So simple.  Although this is titled with a Fall theme, I think this card could be used any season of the year.  What a gorgeous card.
I then modified the card slightly and you will see that result below. 
This is essentially the same card but I changed the background paper, the sentiment and the flowers.  Aren't the flowers in the center so cool?  They look like they will just pop off the page.  These are a NEW digital download for MDS called SOFT BLOOMS.

To see the basics of how to utilize MDS, here is a video from Stampin UP!



And here is the follow up video:



No comments:

Post a Comment