Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MORNING POST ALPHABET

Here's a great way to use alphabet stamps - stamp your envelopes with the person's name on them.  This is certainly what I call HAPPY MAIL.  I used the BRAND NEW alphabet stamp set called MORNING POST.  I earned this FREE during sale-a-bration  - thanks to all of my wonderful customers, this is one of several items I earned FREE.  I knew right away when I had a choice of stamps to choose from that I would choose this set.  I made this envelope to go with the card in the post below that I mailed to my friend Linda Murphy.  I forgot to post the envelope.  So here it is.
Here's a tip - it's not easy to line up letters in a straight line to stamp them.  I stagger my letters and on this envelope all of the letters are the same ink color - the NEW IN COLOR - PRIMROSE PETALS. Alternating letters were "stamped off" once to get the lighter color of the same shade  The flowers are mostly from the NEW promotional SU! stamp set REASON TO SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment