Saturday, July 21, 2012

NEW SU! CHRISTMAS IN JULY -WONDROUS WISHES SU! HOLIDAY MINI SNEAK PEEK

WONDROUS WISHES
BRAND NEW SU! STAMP SET
SNEAK PEEK
HOLIDAY CATALOG FOR SU!

I'm super excited about this BRAND NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG for SU!  The entire catalog is AWESOME!  I don't think there is one thing in this catalog that I don't want/ Thank goodness I'll have the entire rest of the year to purchase all of it.  Here's a CASED card I made from the NEW catalog.  While it is cased, let me tell you it was a little labor of love because I stamped and cut and watercolored three of these - one for me, one for Lisa, and one for Janet Wakeland my upline.   This set is called WONDROUS WISHES and it's gorgeous!  I love the sentiments for the inside and outside and I love the little tag on the outside which is actually a BRAND NEW PUNCH called the Ticket duo punch by SU!
Notice that the vanilla background card stock is embossed with the snowflake embossing folder by SU!  I also used a BRAND NEW edglet to cut the kraft lace border at the top and bottom, and I used very vanilla seam binding to tie.  I think this set is a great HOLIDAY set to have.  I love the contrasting colors, very vanilla, whisper white, gumball green and cherry cobbler.  This card will definitely be sent to a very special someone.

1 comment: