Monday, July 16, 2012

HAPPY 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CINDY G

This year is the 25th Wedding Anniversary of one of our Stampin Sistah's - Cindy G.  She recounted how her husband surprised her in church with a renewal of their wedding vows.  How awesome is that?  I made this card for them using SU! supplies  I used the BRAND NEW ARGYLE EMBOSSING FOLDER for the SU! BIG SHOT.  This folder is exclusive to SU! and such a cool folder.  Look at the background to see it better or click on the photo to enlarge.  The whisper white card stock was die cut with the NEW OVAL BIGZ DIE for SU! and then embossed with another cool NEW embossing folder for SU! called FANCY FAN.  Before I embossed it, I stamped the leaves in GUMBALL GREEN ink with the NEW SU! FOAM INK PADS.  Always stamp first and then emboss.  It's not that easy to stamp after you have embossed.  The flowers are die cut with the NEW FLORAL FRAMELITS for SU! with the middle flower stamped with the same stamp set as the leaves which are in the set called BETSY's BLOSSOMS.  You don't need to use the flower stamp in it's entirety.  You can stamp it onto the cardstock and die cut or you can die cut first and then stamp.
Organic, bold graphics make these images perfect for designing stylish cards for any occasion. Use for friendship, thank you, wedding, anniversary, birthdays, and more! This six-piece set coordinates with the Floral District product suite.  I love this set and you probably noticed that I used it a lot.


Here's the stamp set I used to stamp the 25th and also the HAPPY and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY on the inside.  It's called MEMORABLE MOMENTS.  This is a perfect stamp set for this and I'm so in love with it.  I knew when I was making my parents 50th ANNIVERSARY card that I would definitely need this set.
Create cards and projects honoring special birthdays and anniversaries with this versatile eighteen-piece set. Images fits perfectly inside of frame. Coordinates with our fabulous, new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack and the Labels Collection Framelits Dies.

The label in the set can be stamped and then die cut with the APOTHECARY ART FRAMELITS.
I'm loving how you can stamp and then die cut.



This is the inside of the card and I used the LAYERED LABELS stamp set to stamp the CONGRATULATIONS stamp. 

CINDY - hope you enjoyed your MILESTONE ANNIVERSARY.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment