Friday, July 6, 2012

A DAY AT THE YARD - MDS

Recently, my family and I spent a day at the yard - Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Maryland.  What a neat thing to do as a family.  We really enjoyed meeting up with our friends the Kincaid's, Sandi Haertig, and her friend.  It was a day to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness.  We enjoyed hot dogs and popcorn and sodas and watching some really cool baseball.  Can't wait to go back again.  Here's my first digital scrapbook page celebrating the day.  I mastered the page digitally using PINWHEEL PARADE from SU! MY DIGITAL STUDIO. It was a great premade page and I had very little to change. The only thing I really had to do was to add journaling. Move the background picture over a little bit and drop the photos in. So easy, so cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment