Monday, July 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY

My brother in law Danny has a birthday and here is the card I made for him.  This is actually the card I just demonstrated at the BIRTHDAY CARD class at Pat's home last week.  We made all kinds of birthday cards.  I knew I would be remiss if I didn't demo a masculine card.  I'm so happy with the way this card turned out.  So cool and I LOVE nautical designs. This was actually one of the favorite cards the ladies made that day.

Here's the inside of the card.  I hand cut the anchor after stamping it.  The sentiment is stamped inside a punched circle in whisper white - it's really nice to do this for the inside of dark colored card stock cards.

The anchor is again stamped on the outside with the compass and DANNY's name is stamped with the NEW NOTABLE alphabet.  I love alphabet stamps  It's good to have a few in your collection and this is one I would highly recommend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment