Monday, July 30, 2012

A FEW MORE REASONS TO SMILE

Tomorrow is the last day of July and it's the very last day you can purchase the REASON TO SMILE stamp set for only $5 and the last day you can purchase it period.  I wanted to share a few more examples using this set.  It's an amazing stamp set at an amazing price.
The colors in this card are so bright and cheerful.  I used my SU! COLOR COACH to put together the colors of baja breeze, tangerine tango and daffodil delight.  The center of the blossom is from the REASON TO SMILE set.  I also stamped and punched the butterfly with the Papillion Potpourri stamp set.  I embossed the daffodil delight card stock with the NEW SU! CHEVRON embossing folder.

I stamped the inside of this card with the same stamp sets.  So clean looking.

This card is similar to the card we stamped at Pat's house. I showcased this card in pink colors the other day.  Love this style of cards.

Not much time left so contact me or your local demonstrator to purchase A REASON TO SMILE stamp set for only $5 today.  July 31st is the LAST day for this stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment