Saturday, July 21, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER - BETSY'S BLOSSOMS AND NEW NOTABLE ALPHABET

 A very happy birthday today to my sister in law HEATHER.  Hope it's a good one.  To celebrate I have a BRAND NEW SU! card using BETSY's BLOSSOMS and an ENVELOPE in which I used the NEW NOTABLE ALPHABET stamp set by SU! that is both whimsical and fun.
The dsp is from the collection FLORAL DISTRICT which is just such a fabulous color palette, and the daffodil delight lace in the background is a NEW SU! EDGLIT.  I love this bird and placed a rhinestone from SU! inside her eye.  The large flower is also a BRAND NEW FRAMELIT by SU!  Do you like my little punched out flower and the pearl inside?  Too darling!  The happy birthday sentiment is die cut with the banners framelits.  Oh, I love these SU!
The alphabet is stamped in gumball green.  I love this NEW IN COLOR.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER.  HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment