Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SU! MDS 2 WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD

As SU! is releasing MDS 2 I'm super excited to do more with my digital program.  It's catapulting to the top of the digital world. If you have not tried a digital scrapbooking and crafting program yet, try MDS for FREE right here in my online website for 30 days.  You can scrapbook, papercraft, and make awesome cards and projects right on your computer.  The NEW MDS 2 expands what you can already do with MDS. 
With this new My Digital Studio software you’ll be able to:
  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • And much more
Here's my MDS sample for today.  Photos of my dog Luigi and I at Cape Hatteras!
Stamp brush sets used are GREATEST MOMENTS 2 and BOARDWALK. 
The dsp is Number One and I've used one of the background stamps speckled.

Here's a video on My Digital Studio:

No comments:

Post a Comment