Tuesday, August 21, 2012

STAMPIN UP! MDS2+ SYMPATHY CARD

My sister's father in law passed away Friday night from complications related to cancer.  This is one of the sympathy cards I made for her.  I used a template from the SU! program My Digital Studio.  This card was so quick and easy to make and then print, that I had it sent within a few moments of printing it.  This month SU! has 31% off on select printing and digital discs and downloads.  It's a great time to get started in digital crafting.  I basically just downloaded the card.  I added my own personal touch with the baker's twine which started out as pear pizzaz. I changed the color using the NEW FEATURE of the MDS2+ program to recolor the twine to soft suede.  Love the new version of MDS - great features and easy to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment