Saturday, August 4, 2012

BRAND NEW SU! PERFECTLY PRESERVED

I have found my NEW FAVORITE SU! Stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  It is PERFECTLY PRESERVED!  I love this set so much.  I think I like that it is is the perfect size and it has matching framelits that make it so easy to die cut perfectly.  I love all of the components of this set - there is the mason jar (these are HOT right now!), an apple, pear, corn, cherries, flowers, stem, banner and more.  There is even a cloth cover to the mason jar that I can make any color I want.  I can even make it in fabric. I hope you will fall in love with this set as well since I hope to use it a lot in the coming weeks.  It's a stamp set that is so versatile and will be in my collection for a very long time.

Here is a card that my good friend Lisa Chatterjee made.  I love her use of designer paper (all by SU!) and how perfect the placement is.





This fresh and delicious 14-piece stamp set gives you as many choices as a roadside fruit and vegetable stand! How many can you come up with? Coordinates with the Small Oval Punch and the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies.
Set Quantity: 14

also...it's important to note that you can buy many of the coordinating stamp sets and framelits in BUNDLES saving you money when you buy them together.


 And this is also available as a digital download for MDS.



No comments:

Post a Comment