Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A SU! DEMONSTRATOR?

Perhaps you want to create and buy SU! quality products at a discount?  Or you want to invest in a growing business for extra income?  Either way...you can join SU! for only $99.  There is no obligation - you can purchase the kit and take off with it or you can just use it for your personal crafting fun.  I love being a SU! demonstrator.  I started out just doing this for fun to get the SU! products I love at a discount.  With time, more and more people I knew wanted to learn about SU! and make cards and projects.  SU! flourished for me and I began teaching classes and sharing my crafting passion with others.  This is such an awesome deal, I want to sign up all over again and I think many of you will love this opportunity.

I hope that no matter what you do, you will give consider giving SU! a try.

 GET THIS SPOOKTACULAR KIT for FREE when you join SU! at the introductory cost of only $99.

click on the photograph for a flyer with all of the details


No comments:

Post a Comment