Sunday, August 12, 2012

A VISIT TO OCRACOKE ISLAND - MDS 2

I've been crazy excited over SU!'s upgrade of MDS.  The new program is MDS2.  It's got some awesome features that you can check out at www.mydigitalstudio.com
Here's another digital page I created.  The feature I love here is setting a photo to the background.  I've been able to do this with the previous version by finding a photo and enlarging it to 12 by 12. With the new program just click one button - set photo to background.  So simple.
This photo is of the lighthouse at Ocracoke Island.  I took a photo of the metal sign at the trading post and enlarged it.  I changed it to a blue color and then set it to the background.  Next I added a photo box and made it an oval and then set the picture of the lighthouse inside.  Seriously...this page took me all of 10 minutes at the most and the majority of that time was searching for the lighthouse picture I wanted in the center of the page.

Look closely at the photo of the sign.  There are some cool cobwebs that my camera caught. Check them out, especially the bottom right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment