Saturday, August 11, 2012

ARLEEN GRAHAM HITS A HOMERUN WITH A GORGEOUS CARD

ARLEEN GRAHAM - another one of my Stampin Sistah's - definitely hit this one out of the ballpark.  What a GORGEOUS CARD.


This card uses the stamp set PLEASANT POPPIES, which you can get in a large or smaller size.  Arleen is fabulous at coloring and shading and using our Stampinwrite Markers.  I think she did a really great job here with this card.  I think I may want to take some coloring lessons from her.

I've seen this stamp set used in several ways.  We are going to use this stamp set at Rita's house when we do class on the 16th.  Rita liked a card done with this set that is embossed with SU! Tempting Turquoise embossing powder on early espresso card stock.  I've also seen this design stamped on dsp and water colored.  It's got a lot of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment