Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BRAND NEW SU! - WORLD TREASURES by HSIAO HUI LIN

Mid July the Stampin Sistah's all met to celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY.  I completely forgot to share the projects.  Here's the first project by Hsiao hui Lin.  It's a great fun fold cards using the BRAND NEW STAMP set called WORLD TREASURES.  


When Hsiao hui presented this card, I was purely amazed.  I had never seen this card style before.  She did an awesome job with this card.  I love her use of the FLORAL DISTRICT dsp and she also used one of the NEW IN COLORS MIDNIGHT MUSE.  I LOVE this color.  The peacock in this set is really cool and you can jewel him up like crazy.  Hsiao hui used Dazzling Details (a SU! glitter glue) to highlight his feathers.
You can see some more of Hsiao-hui's details here after you take the belly band off.  Note that the belly band above was embossed with the NEW FANCY FAN embossing folder exclusive to SU!

What happens next is difficult to show in photographs, but you reverse fold the card to get this neat view which is the back of the card flipped over.  Oh, you just need to see this card in person to believe it.

 Here's the front of the card after it's been folded over.
A simple envelope accompanied this card.  The sentiment about friendship is so true.  I really feel like my stampin sistah's are faithful friends and treasures.
Some of the cards had different base card stock.  I think you could even use rich razzleberry as a choice of card stock also.

This is one of 8 projects and I hope to show the others in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment